Them Little Green People Them Little Green People

HAHA! YES!

That was so damn enjoyable. The plot was exciting and unpredictable; it told just enough of the story without boring us with too much. Also, the animation and voice acting was just delightful. It was professional, without being presumptuous or seeming to insist it's of a higher caliber than it is. It was just great.

Pelican!? - Kitchen Pelican!? - Kitchen

Haha

That was great. How unexpected (despite the name)! The animation was smooth, the voice acting was believable, and the outcome was hilarious.

Neo-uk responds:

Thanks man! :D

Zelda: Oracle Of Secrets Zelda: Oracle Of Secrets

Good

A very interesting concept. Also, the way the characters used the powers found in game were well adapted to this media. However, the voice acting was quiet compared to the background noise and the animation was kind of weird at some points, especially when Link put up his hands to do quotes.

DARKRYAN responds:

I KNOW. XD. PEOPLE KNOW I USED THE GODDESSES POWERS APPEAR THE SAME WAY SCOOT DID IN "ZELDA: U.O.," BUT WHERE ELSE WOULD THEY APPEAR? XD. IN LATER EPISODES I'M RE-ANIMATING, LINK IS GOING TO USE HIS HANDS FOR MORE MAGIC. THE ANIMATING & VOICE ACTING WILL ALSO GET BETTER. THANKS FOR YOUR CRITIQUE. (^_^).

I will miss you Jack I will miss you Jack

That was

delightfully silly, to me at least. I think whomever this is for would thoroughly enjoy it, though.

Fallout 3 Gun Sounds! Fallout 3 Gun Sounds!

That was fuckin RAD

If you know what I mean.

RHG#3 Vs Croix RHG#3 Vs Croix

It was good, but

I normally don't criticize cartoons for their length, but because of the load time I was expecting something a little more substantial. Length doesn't mean quality or density, but it is an indicator of. Other than that, the animation was smooth, the idea was great, and the fighting was natural and believable considering each fighter's powers.

: 4y-Records : Episode 1 : 4y-Records : Episode 1

haha, yes.

Another great commentary on conformity and stupidity and their many ridiculous faces.

: Zip Codes : : Zip Codes :

Hell. Yes.

Why can't I just go to a coffee shop and order a medium black coffee? Medium. Black. Coffee. I'd rather just make my own at home then take it out to wherever I'm going.

Dinner with Frenchie Dinner with Frenchie

Delightful

That was quite silly, yes, but spot on. You captured the personality of each character on multiple levels then threw them all out on the table to be devoured by the viewers. It was great to watch. /5

Day-0: Banana Boat Song Day-0: Banana Boat Song

Charming.

It was a delightfully simple adaptation of a great song to flash. The progression of the flash with the music was smooth, and the animation, while it could have used some polishing, was still pretty good. Nice job there.